Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two cps and 5-10 solo players

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Traboukos

Two cps and  5-10 solo players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two cps and 5-10 solo players   Two cps and  5-10 solo players I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:16 am

An mporeis tr?
Back to top Go down
{Admin} 1st
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Two cps and 5-10 solo players   Two cps and  5-10 solo players I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:04 am

pesmou ti wra tha exis elftero xrono shmera na milisoume katw katw sto site exi kai chat .
Back to top Go down
Traboukos

PostSubject: Re: Two cps and 5-10 solo players   Two cps and  5-10 solo players I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:13 am

Geia kai se esas.... nai sto pc 8a eimai to apogeuma dwse m ta stoixeia sou sto skype na milhsoume (an kai epeidh 8a balw dikia m sundesh apo aurio isws exoume ena 8ema na milhsoume alla as dokimasoume alliws 8a ta grafoume)
Back to top Go down
{Admin} 1st
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Two cps and 5-10 solo players   Two cps and  5-10 solo players I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:45 pm

Geia sou aderfe an enai eukolo thelw na mpoune oi 2 cp leaders kai na kanoune afto p molis ekanes esi kai oi randoms 1as - 1as gia na tous ftiaksoume gia to clan tha milisoume emeis oi dio me skype h kapos alios to apogeuma ama exis kai esi xrono ty .
Back to top Go down
HornyAmerican

PostSubject: Re: Two cps and 5-10 solo players   Two cps and  5-10 solo players I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:27 pm

Your bringing a zerg already. Whos in the list other then Zailen, Aiver, and Mike. Get Sunken to play Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Traboukos

PostSubject: Two cps and 5-10 solo players   Two cps and  5-10 solo players I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:05 pm

IG name:
Sex:male
Time spent in-game per day (in hours):6-12
Class/Level:Bishop
Gear (post only main gear):
Previous clans (if any):Pinkfloyds
Pvp experience (grade yourself from 0-10):6
Can your PC handle mass pvp? (write your configuration):i5 ,8gb ram ,
Are u able to be on for sieges?:yes
Are you able to use Ventrilo/Skype (yes or no):yes
Why do you want to join Spartans? (tell us why you choose us):we want greek clan
How can you be usefull to clan ? (make a short statement about this): i will do whatever is necessary to help

Geia ... eimaste 2 cp opws eipa kai merika paidia ta opoia dn exoun cps.. einai oloi 18+ foitites ... paizoume arketes wres 6+ apogeumataki me bradu kuriws ... Se oti dhpote xreiastei h clan 8a eimaste ekei na help arkh na eiste kai eseis edaxei apenadi mas ... ot allo 8elete na rwthsete pm ...Egw 8a h8ela na xerw tous stoxous ths clan ? ta members pou hdh exei to clan (cps/solo) Euxaristw polu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two cps and 5-10 solo players   Two cps and  5-10 solo players I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two cps and 5-10 solo players
Page 1 of 1