Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Active Player looking for good clan and good persons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
{Admin} 1st
Admin

Active Player looking for good clan and good persons  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active Player looking for good clan and good persons    Active Player looking for good clan and good persons  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:43 am

3 hour and 20 min left .
Back to top Go down
victojo

PostSubject: Re: Active Player looking for good clan and good persons    Active Player looking for good clan and good persons  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:41 am

Very Happy what time server will are on?
Back to top Go down
{Admin} 1st
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Active Player looking for good clan and good persons    Active Player looking for good clan and good persons  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:21 am

Accepted as mage welcome
Back to top Go down
Victojo

PostSubject: :D   Active Player looking for good clan and good persons  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:20 am

my first movie of pvp is of the 2008 xD write in youtube slizer l2hispano ( i canĀ“t write url here )
Back to top Go down
Victojo

PostSubject: Active Player looking for good clan and good persons    Active Player looking for good clan and good persons  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:15 am

IG name: FuuckYourAss
Fri: Male
Time spent in-game per day (in hours): all day when no have work or play football ( 8h. day)
Class / Level: i would prefer dagger or any DDs sps or BP or OL but if clan need something specific i can make...
Gear (post main gear only):
Previous clans (if any):DarkStar
Pvp experience (grade yourself from 0-10): 10 , always in top pvplist of servers Very Happy
Can your PC handle mass pvp? (write your configuration): ofc i5 and geforce 1gb and
Are u Able to be on for sieges?: Of course!i cant lose it!
Are you Able to use Ventrilo / Skype (yes or no): yes and yes but my english is bad xD
Why do you want to join Spartans? (tell us why you choose us):i looking for good clan and good person and will help your
How can you be usefull to clan? (make a short statement about this): I can help newbie ppl with xp,items,i can help clan in sieges,RBs,i got some experience in PVP tactics some quest,etc!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Active Player looking for good clan and good persons    Active Player looking for good clan and good persons  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Active Player looking for good clan and good persons
Page 1 of 1